14.6.09

Challenge Response: Life is beautiful


When I saw the challenge, I really thought I was going to post a picture of my squash plant. Because really, it is amazing how such an amazing plant grows out of such a tiny seed with nothing but soil, water, and light. But then I posted all my pictures, and saw the recurring theme of what I was taking pictures of: Me and Ian. This really is what makes life beautiful, no matter how tough things get.

Your challenge: American patriotism (no sarcasm allowed)

2 comments:

crystal said...

what a sweet picture :)

and patriotism? oh, god *eye roll* i'll try not to be sarcastic... can i at least be a little artistic and maybe use some symbology, or something?

K said...

well, i think that you can be patriotic without having to identify with flag-waving NRA fiends. i think that there ARE certain values that you uphold that you believe that your country should uphold as well.